Scheduling preventive maintenance service for your air conditioning system is the best step you can take to make sure you stay cool during the long hot summers in our area. We maintain and service all makes and brands of equipment.
Our air conditioning maintenance technicians are highly trained in all air conditioning system brands and possess NATE (North American Technician Excellence) and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) certifications. Our technicians will always arrive at your home or light commercial business in one of our service vehicles and present themselves in a clean uniform and professional manner.
The Many Benefits of Preventive Maintenance
Preventive maintenance will ensure your air conditioning system is running at its most energy efficient level and provide the cool air you need to stay comfortable in your home. You can count on our preventive maintenance plan for the following benefits:
- Maintenance will be performed twice a year at six-month intervals.
- Maintenance will remove dirt and unwanted growth on the evaporator coil, drain pan and drain lines.
- Maintenance will help to identify a problem early, while it is easy and inexpensive to fix.
- Additional work done at the time of maintenance will not be subject to a service call charge.
- Maintenance agreement customers will not be charged overtime rates after-hours and on weekends for emergency service.
- You will receive a 15% discount on parts and labor.
Our Preventive Maintenance Agreement is Comprehensive
Your heating and cooling system will undergo a thorough review and cleaning by our maintenance technician. Below are some of the items that are on our preventive maintenance checklist:
- Cleaning evaporator and condenser coils
- Lubricating motors as needed
- Cleaning primary pan
- Installing anti-clog products
- Clearing drain line
- Checking electrical components and connections
- Checking operating pressures
- Checking thermostat operation
- Advising customer on improvements
- Checking blower
- Replacing or cleaning filter
Peace of Mind for a Reasonable Price
You’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a preventive maintenance agreement, and you’ll appreciate that it’s affordable also.
Two complete maintenance check-ups per year $195.00
Each additional AC system $120.00
Four complete maintenance check-ups over two years $370.00
Each additional AC system $240.00
One-time tune-ups are available for $119.00.
All of our maintenance appointments are performed by highly skilled and certified technicians. We’ll never use high-pressure sales tactics. Spectrum Air Conditioning and Refrigeration has been providing a full range of HVAC services since 2002. We are locally owned and operated to ensure you are receiving quality customer service and that our employees are provided with a good working environment. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, flat rate pricing and 24/7 emergency service for homeowners and business owners in Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Bonita Springs, Naples, Punta Gorda, FL, and the surrounding communities.
We offer free commercial maintenance quotes tailored to your business needs. Call Spectrum Air Conditioning and Refrigeration today to set up an appointment.